Friday, June 11, 2010

Paper Airplane Challenge


Room Nine has been doing a paper plane plane flying contest.
First Ms Fothergill  told us what we had to do and she showed some ways to make paper planes, then we got to go and make some paper planes .
Next we ran around the class room screaming and testing our paper planes. Mine weren’t as good as I thought they would be, so I made some more.
After that we went outside to see how far they could go. Unfortunately my planes only went half a metre so I went back inside to try making some different ones but I accidently made a sailers hat instead!
A week later we had the final test. Room Nine, Mrs McEntegart and Ms Fothergill went to the hall fo the competition.
I didn’t win but I but I got six metres exacly and I bet a lot of  boys. Then we got our picture taken.
It was a lot of fun!


1 comment:

  1. 6 metres is a long distance! You should be proud! The Scoopers flew their planes outside and are going to see if the distances are different when flown inside next week... We thought it was a lot of fun also!

    ReplyDelete