Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What if friends only lasted for a week?

Well, for starters that would be a world I would not want to live in. Who will come over? Who will I hangout with at school? Worst thing ever to happen to me!

By Archie


If you're friends with a friend that means you will only last a week too. So you can make more friends each week.

By Gwyneth


If friends only lasted a week I would be so lonely and sad. I might make more friends but they wouldn't be the same as my old friends. I wish my friends stay friends with me. If friends only lasted a week I would want to go to school on Saturday and Sunday as well.

By Samantha


If I only had friends for one week I will get new friends every week, or I'll have the same friends every two weeks.

By Sacha


If friends only lasted a week I would be really sad and I would miss them heaps. I would come to school on Saturday and Sunday as well, otherwise I would be really lonely. You could always make new friends but they wouldn't be the same. 

By Courtney


If friends only lasted a week it would be really annoying because you would have to keep on having to ask them to be your friend for another week on and on all over again at the end of every week.

By Chanade

It is impossible. Why would it happen? And if it did it would have to be a world wide law. And who would want to make a law that stops people from having the same friend for over a week?

By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment