Goal: The team with the most points win.
You will need:
- A place to do it in.
- Some cones for markers.
- People to play it with.(Up to 10 or more in each team.There are two teams.)
- Take the two teams to the place you are doing it in.
- Mark where they’re going, with the cones.
- Line the one group up on one starting line, and the other one where the other starting line is.
- Run where the cones are, and when the two players meet, they will play, paper, scissors, rock.
- Then the winner will head in the same direction.The person who did not win,goes to the back of their line.
- You do it over, and over again.If somebody crosses the last cone, they score a point for their team.
cc licensed flickr photo shared by dragonsinger