- There's an old rocky temple.
- Rocky cliff beside a forest.
- An incredibly old castle pillar.
- It's a pile of rocks.
- A fun rock tower party.
- Made by ages of old.
- Piles of rocks stand strong.
- It is covered with snow.
- Old stone outpost long abandoned.
- Do not cross these rocks.
- Ancient ruins of crumbling history.
- An unfinished little rock house.
- It's absolutely solid as rock.
- Stacks of flat grey rocks.
- Cool old crumbling rock structure.
- Ancient ruins of crumbling stone.
- Do not climb these rocks.
- A really big rocky mountain.
- Please don't walk on rocks.
- Old, grey, crumbling, broken Stonehenge.
- Block by block standing proud.
- It is Stonehenge's big brother.
- Forbidden access to rocky landmark.
Friday, October 18, 2013
Friday SODA - 5 word sentence
Today for our SODA (Start of Day Activity) we had to look at a picture and write a 5-word sentence about it. Here is the picture and our sentences.